Beeman BUZZ for the month of November
Thank you for your generous candy donations for both Trunk or Treat and the ginger bread houses. Thanks to all who donated, we have all the candy we need for the Holiday Fair already!
Here are some Important Dates to remember for November:
Got Stuff? Bring it in for the
Beeman Student Holiday Store!
Cleaning out your closets for Fall cleaning?
We need your gently used items appropriate for gifts.
Continuing on with that wonderful Beeman tradition of having a store for our students to buy presents for their families, we will host the Beeman Holiday Store this December. We are collecting those items you have in your home that would be suitable for re-gifting and are just-like-new such as:
• unwanted gifts • mugs • decorative items
• gently used jewelry • ceramics • holiday items
* We especially need items for men: ties, scarves, etc.
Send in any item you have no need for, but you know would be a perfect gift for that special someone in a student’s life. There is a collection box in the front lobby. We could also use your extra holiday wrapping paper, gift tags tissue and tape.
Upcoming events next month:
• Election Day Bake Sale: We could still use items for the bake sale tomorrow. If you can donate, please drop items off at the Beeman School front lobby any time during the day while the polls are open (before 5:30PM)
• Tuesday, November 15th, Picture Re-take Day: send in the envelope with the previous pictures that you do not want and your child can have their picture re-taken.
• December 3rd Saturday: Beeman Holiday Fair 9AM to 1PM
- crafts for children, games and gingerbread houses
- vendors selling Holiday gifts:
- trees and wreaths for sale
- luncheon items for sale
• Holiday Store for students to choose gifts for their families: Monday
and Tuesday, December 12th and 13th. This is also a great volunteer
opportunity on either or both of those days. Helping students choose
gifts and wrapping them is so wonderfully cute and fun.
• Winter Concert: Thursday, December 15th. Snow date: Friday, December 16th.
• Holiday Recess: begins with a half day on Thursday, December 22nd.
Students return on Tuesday, January 3rd.
Wishing you and your family
a very happy and relaxing Thanksgiving Recess.